BI Analytics Manager
|RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for an Analytics Manager to join a successful and diverse gaming operation with online betting and gaming websites. Due to their continued success and expansion in the UK and abroad, our client is on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative and dedicated people who want to begin or continue their career in the online gaming industry. In return our client offers a diverse and exciting working environment and comprehensive training and support that actively encourages our people to develop and work up the organizational structure. In addition, an excellent benefit package is on offer that rewards their employees for their loyalty and hard work.
What is the plan for the BI Analytics Manager role?
• Manage the Data Warehouse
• Periodic reporting: automatic setup and distribution of reports
• Run Ad-Hoc reports: player flagging/Churn prediction/Problem Gambling prediction.
• Proficient in statistical tools in order to build models
• Proficient in SQL and Excel
• Experience in analysis tools: Power BI/Tableau
What will you do as a BI Analytics Manager?
1. Data – QA tasks, Data mapping
2. Timely reporting (Day, week, month)
i. Building the KPI Report – management
ii. Conversion – Simple, By brand, partner Country last 4 month
iii. Attrition curve Cohort
iv. Average days played
v. LTV progression
vi. Google analytics
What do you know that makes you a great BI Analytics Manager?
Previous experience in a similar role either as a BI Manager or Senior BI Analyst
Ideally have experience in an online based / eCommerce business
Experience of managing time sensitive work loads
Experience in managing or mentoring other staff
Salary £55k - 60k based on experience with bonus, an excellent relocation package and private healthcare.