Online Gaming - Banking and Financial
|RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for a Compliance Manager to join a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
What is the plan for the Compliance Manager role?
• Money Laundering
• Player Protection
• Data Protection
• Regulatory framework (Gib/UK/Europe)
• Terms and Conditions
• UKGC Regulatory Returns
• Regulatory audits
What will you do as a Compliance Manager?
• Understand, monitor and review all developments within the regulatory environment of the business, recognising areas which need improvements and acknowledging vulnerabilities within the business.
• Provide day to day support to all internal and external stakeholders on any issues around compliance and regulation.
• Working in areas such as AML, CTF, Gambling Licence and Legislation, IBAS, PCI DSS, Advertising, Data Protection etc.
• Ensuring all required processes are documented
• Processing compliance based assessments and reports and professionally presenting them to senior level management within the business.
• Take complete ownership of the compliance function for the business and stay on top of all potentially damaging changes and amendments to legislation as and when they occur.
• UKGC Regulatory returns
What do you know that makes you a great Compliance Manager?
• Solid experience in a similar compliance based role, ideally within the iGaming Industry. Financial services also accepted.
• ISO experience or certified in Data Management
• Experience in documenting processes
• Experience in completing compliance assessments across various departments within the business, most notably AML.
• Experience working with a compliance risk register.
• An absolute self starter with a driven and motivated attitude.
• Qualification in Compliance and/or Law preferred
• Overriding knowledge of Marketing/AML/CTF regulations and obligations, and knowledge of Data Protection legislation.
• Knowledgeable in the regulatory landscape (at least Europe)
• Has processed UKGC Regulatory Returns
Salary £40k - £70k based on experience with bonus, an excellent relocation package and private healthcare