Compliance and Company Secretarial Assistant
Banking and Financial - Secretarial Reception and PA
|RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a long established and reputable insurance company who offer long term career growth, excellent salary, and a rewarding working environment where you can make a real impact. The are looking for a Compliance and Company Secretarial Assistant to join the existing team and help the compliance manager.
What is the plan for the Compliance and Company Secretarial Assistant role?
• Assist the Compliance and Company Secretarial teams in their duties in relation to the company and their clients
• Liaise with clients, the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission and Companies House to ensure smooth operation of service delivery on behalf of the company and their clients.
• To be responsible for elements of the ongoing compliance monitoring the team undertakes
• To undertake due diligence assessments on companies and individuals
• To work closely with colleagues in the Compliance and Company Secretarial teams to ensure that deadlines are always observed
• To develop a good understanding of the GFSC regulatory regime and compliance requirements for managed insurers and serviced intermediaries
• To gain a knowledge of company law specific to our clients
• To be able to build close relationships with all key interfaces – clients, regulators, colleagues, other service providers
What do you know that makes you a great Compliance and Company Secretarial Assistant ?
• Be educated to at least A level standard ,or be qualified by experience
• Possess an English Language qualification of GCSE Grade C or better
• Genuine desire for a career in financial services
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including excellent communication skills, especially written English
• Good attention to detail
• Demonstrable ability to learn and develop quickly
• Excellent time management and an ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner
• An ability to work as part of a team
Salary circa £20k based on experience with private healthcare.