Banking and Financial
|RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a long established and reputable investment company who offer long term career growth, excellent salary and a rewarding working environment where you can make a real impact. They are looking for an Investment Assistant to help in the growth and management of the existing investments and future investments.
- Assist in the input transactions for investment portfolios accurately and timely on the investment monitoring system.
- Assist in external fund manager search and selection processes.
- Preparation and development of performance/attribution reporting both for internal and external parties.
- Perform and develop Investment monitoring checks, highlighting issues to senior management.
- Maintenance and implementation of the CRM system.
- Annual and semi-annual audit assistance in relation to investment portfolios.
- Ad hoc requests.
- Assist in investment risk reporting
- Experienced/knowledge of financial instruments: fixed income, equity, FX, ETFs & hedge funds etc is essential
- Knowledge of derivative instruments a plus.
- Flexible and willing to help in various administrative tasks such as filing documents, arranging quarterly meetings and collation of third party information.
- Strong numeric ability.
- Considerable analytical skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Degree in economics/finance is preferred.
- Willingness to learn
You will live locally to Gibraltar
- IT knowledge:
- MS Excel competency should be high, VBA knowledge a plus.
- Experience with investment monitoring and CRM systems is preferable.
- Bloomberg knowledge is preferable.
Salary £25k - 35k based on experience and private healthcare.