Senior PPC Manager
Marketing, PR and Web Design
|RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for a Senior PPC Manager on a 12 month contract to join a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
What is the plan for the Senior PPC Manager role?
The Senior PPC Manager is responsible for the delivery of the overall strategy for Sportsbook PPC for both the companies’ brands. This role will plan, deliver and evaluate the current and future PPC strategies for both brands, to ensure we gain maximum penetration and ROI for the budget invested in these channels.
The Senior PPC Manager will work in the Marketing department and report into the Director of Marketing
What will you do as a Senior PPC Manager?
• Daily management of all PPC Sportsbook campaigns to ensure performance is optimised, utilising all available reports and technologies whilst ensuring a high quality delivery at all times staying ahead of our competitors through continuous improvement
• Manage and collaborate with our PPC agency to ensure their team in London is fully engaged and have a clear view of our brands’ strategy and key KPIs
• Be accountable for the implementation and analysis from the Visual IQ Attribution tool and delivering any recommendations outputted from this tool
• Lead, develop and grow the PPC Sportsbook department to achieve set monthly CPA goals and ROI KPIs by delegating appropriate tasks and making sure that the PPC Executives are being optimally utilised
• Provide leadership and direction to the team cultivating a culture where continuous improvement is embraced and under-performance effectively managed/resolved
• Provide development, coaching, objectives and goal setting, performance management and other people policies as required from time to time; ensure team is motivated, productive and fully compliant with all regulations and legislation
• Optimise keyword portfolio through A/B and multivariate testing with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies and negative keywords to maximise the ROI of our PPC investment
• Perform keyword research and ad copywriting in coordination with business objectives to optimise existing content and discover new opportunities
• Supply and present a clear and consolidated view on performance, including weekly and monthly reports for the Director of Marketing and the MD of Sports Brands
• Produce spend forecasts, FTD projections and budgets on a weekly, monthly and annual basis in line with the finance team’s ROI objectives
• Liaise with our account manager at Google to ensure that we are utilising the latest innovations and research within the company’s campaigns
• Drive the analysis roadmap around attribution and ensure learnings taken from this research are inputted in our budgetary decisions
What do you know that makes you a great Senior PPC Manager?
• Previous experience managing digital marketing campaigns either within an agency or on operator side
• Experience of managing 3rd party digital marketing agencies
• A strong knowledge of AdWords, Bing Ads and Double Click
• A strong understanding of the principles of attribution and reporting on attribution models
• Good working experience using Google Analytics
• Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects at once with strong project management skills
• Ability to communicate with and influence people at all levels of the business
• Ability to work to strict deadlines and in a pressurised environment
Salary Up to £60k based on experience with bonus, an excellent relocation package and private healthcare.