Web Content Editor (German)
Marketing, PR and Web Design - Customer Service and Call Centre
|RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a market leading egaming company who has a great opportunity for a Web Content Editor (German) to join this high performance team based in Gibraltar (Southern Spain). The company is progressive and ambitious, has a policy of promoting from within and has a dedication to professional training and progression.
What is the plan for the Web Content Editor (German) role?
As a Web Content Editor (German) the role involves drafting clear and simple content for customers and internal customers. The role holder will proof-read, copy-edit, rewrite, summarise and paraphrase content created by other teams within the organization. The applicant should possess a passion and flair for writing so strong language skills and high detail orientation is a necessary skill for this role.
What will you do as a Web Content Editor (German)?
• Draft clear, complete and accurate written material including Online Help, FAQ's and customer support responses.
• Create and revise content based on product updates and feedback
• Use photographs, diagrams, animation, video snippets and charts that increase users understanding.
• Design engaging content for webpages and mobile devices
• Update previously drafted material to make it relevant
• Proofread/re-write/paraphrase content drafted by other teams
• Apply and maintain consistency with content standards
• Collaborate with Customer Operations, Product Management, Legal, Risk & Marketing departments
What do you know that makes you a great Web Content Editor (German)?
• Experience in a similar role with solid content management system knowledge
• Has good written German skills - including spelling, punctuation and grammar
• Is a detail oriented individual
• Demonstrated ability to plan and write content on web and/or mobile interfaces
• Knowledge of a Customer Service environment and the needs of agents & customers
Salary £26k - 32k based on experience with bonus, an excellent relocation package and private healthcare.