Administration and Office
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a very successful local group of companies who has a great opportunity for an Administration Manager. The company offer long term career growth, excellent salary and a rewarding working environment where you can make a real impact.
What is the plan for the Administration Manager role?
This role will suit an experienced administrator with the ability to work within a friendly but hard working team where multi tasking and flexibility is the order of the day. A role that could be expanded and developed by the right candidate.
What will you do as a Administration Manager?
• Ensure accurate records are maintained for all of the department. This will include legal, financial, marketing and research material.
• Provide a clear point of contact for the department's information and maintain a free flow of this information both within the department and to other departments when required.
• Assist the Commercial & Marketing Manager with providing accurate and timely management information, with supporting analysis to Directors.
• Liaise with legal teams, estate agents, tenants and clients in order to update information.
• Review current processes and recommend and implement improvements
• Assist in the smooth running of the Commercial & Marketing Department
What do you know that makes you a great Administration Manager?
Previous experience in a similar role
Detail orientated in order to maintain accurate and up to date records Excellent organizer with the ability to work on multiple projects Strong written and verbal communication skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
Excellent customer service skills
Ability to work on their own initiative and be pro active when necessary
A practical hands on approach and able to work in a fast paced environment
A good level of Spanish would be beneficial
Salary £25K to £30K based on experience with benefits package.