RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for a Compliance Officer to work for of the new wave of exciting online betting and gaming companies, with a strong track record of digital innovation. As a pure online business with a mobile first ethos that brings the excitement of sports betting, casino games, poker and bingo to a rapidly growing number of customers in the leisure betting and gaming market; they have sustained rapid growth over the last few years and are expanding further.
The company is part of an international group with different locations, so we’re seeking someone who’ll enjoy working with remote teams across multiple sites. The working environment is relaxed and informal, yet with high professional standards. If you have a ‘can do’ attitude and you go above and beyond to get things done, we look forward to hearing from you.
What is the plan for the Compliance Officer role?
Your role is to help the company stay compliant with gambling legislation, related Law and regulations in all jurisdictions in which they operate and hold licenses. You will touch on all aspects of compliance for the company across areas such as Gambling Legislation, AML, CTF,etc.
What will you do as a Compliance Officer?
• Assisting with implementing policies and procedures, ensuring that licensed gaming activities are conducted in accordance with laws and regulations.
• Provide daily support to stakeholders on compliance and regulation issues.
• Processing compliance based reviews, assessments and reports and presenting them to colleagues and senior level management.
• Proactively monitor, assess, review and report to senior management and the organization any upcoming gaming/gambling related regulatory changes on a worldwide basis.
• Help handle gambling licensing issues and other related compliance matters when entering new or regulated markets.
• Help maintain the company’s framework of polices, instructions, and procedures to ensure compliance.
What do you know that makes you a great Compliance Officer?
• Previous experience of compliance from within Gaming.
• Good working knowledge of the Gambling Act 2005 and other gambling related procedures.
• A proficient understanding of UKGC regulations and Social Responsibility Codes.
• Impeccable written and spoken skills in English, strong IT skills.
• The ability to work independently, and as part of a team.
• A high level of personal initiative and motivation.
Salary £30k - 35k based on experience.