Customer Relations Supervisor
Customer Service and Call Centre
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a newly established Blockchain company who has a great opportunity for a Customer Relations Supervisor to help create a high performance CS team based in Gibraltar. The company is a progressive and ambitious company who has a policy of promoting from within and has a dedication to professional training and progression.
If you want to get involved in this exciting new cryptocurrency industry and have some solid customer service experience then this could be the opportunity for you!
What is the plan for the role Customer Relations Supervisor?
Reporting to the Customer Relations Manager, the Customer Relations Supervisor will be responsible for Communicating company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to the team. The person will be motivating team members, assessing performance and helping the manager in procedure creation, new staff hiring and training.
Core working hours will be from 9am until 9pm Monday - Sunday
What will you do as a Customer Relations Supervisor?
• Supports team manager and performs management duties when manager is absent or out of office
• Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
• Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training
• Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance
• Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
• Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
• Generates and shares reports about team performance
• Helps with preparation of policies, staff handbooks etc
• Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
What do you know that makes you a great Customer Relations Supervisor?
• Previous experience in a customer service role with staff management
• An understanding of the blockchain industry and a desire to part of its expansion
• Showcase good leadership skills to carry team members along
• Excellent skills for communicating and relating with both staff members and customers
• Good interpersonal skills to create a cordial relationship with team members
• Interviewing and employee training experience
• Ability to multitask
• Motivational skills
Salary based on experience with benefits package.