Java / Scala Developer (Sofia)
IT Internet and Technology
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a global company and a leading provider of turnkey online gaming solutions and powers the most successful gaming operators in the industry! They are looking for an experienced Java / Scala Developer to join their winning team and be part of the development of its award winning betting platform.
What is the plan for the Java / Scala Developer role?
The Java / Scala Developer is part of the Platform team. The team is working on the Bonus engine which analyses player statistics and specific gaming patterns. Adequate bonus schemes are developed based on the aggregated flow of information. The challenges of the role are the big amounts of data, 360 visibility, real-time and aggregated reports and performance optimisations.
What do you know that makes you a great Java / Scala Developer?
• Have 4+ years of experience developing with a mix of languages (Java, Scala, Bash, etc.) and frameworks to implement data ingest, processing, and serving technologies. Experience with real-time and very large scalable online systems are preferred.
• Have a technology toolbox – Hands-on experience with newer technologies relevant to the data space such as Apache Flink, Kafka, Storm/Spark.
• Problem solver – Enjoy new and meaningful technology or business challenges which require you to think and respond quickly.
• Passion and creativity –Passionate about data, technology, & creative innovation.
• Fluent English - Written and verbal.
Salary based on experience with bonus, an excellent benefits and relocation package.