Payment Processing Executive
Accountancy and Insurance
- Banking and Financial
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a newly established blockchain company who has a great opportunity for a Payment Processing Executive to help process payments, financial and accounting transactions and reconciles accordingly. Downloads and uploads payments information within internal company systems ensuring a smooth processing execution experience.
What will you do as a Payment Processing Executive?
• Collecting and collating client documentation, gathering KYC requirements
• Interact, provide status updates and brief the client with information as necessary
• Downloading/uploading and processing payment information within the company systems
• Accessing and processing payments within the company banking systems
• Accurate allocation of payments across internal systems, reconciling accordingly, resolving any errors
• Storing and journaling allinternal information within the appropriate systems
• Analyse and problem solve any discrepancies
• Provide an operational overview of payment processing
• Produce reporting information for management as required
What do you know that makes you a great Payment Processing Executive?
• Experience of working with large amounts of numeric data in a fast paced environment.
• AAT qualified preferred but not essential, highly numerate individual
• Good knowledge of accounting processes
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines and targets, with a high level of attention to detail
• Good Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Data processing skills
• Excellent organisational and analytical skills coupled with the ability to problem solve
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a small multidisciplinary environment
Salary £23k - £27k based on experience with bonus & an excellent relocation and benefits package.