Senior CRM Executive
Marketing, PR and Web Design
Recruit Gibraltar are currently recruiting for a Senior CRM Executive to join a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
What is the plan for the Senior CRM Executive role?
In this role you will help to implement the CRM strategy for a leading UK-facing online bingo product. You will mainly assist with implementing email campaigns, and you will liaise with colleagues across the business to ensure that all campaign deadlines are met. You are a smart, hard-working and ambitious individual with an eye for detail, and you are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. CRM experience is crucial, as is knowledge of CRM programs (Optimove/Silverpop) and HTML. Online gaming experience is also highly desirable.
What will you do as a Senior CRM Executive?
• Working closely with CRM Manager to plan and contribe towards the overall CRM retention marketing strategy
• Implement player checks, bonus checks and RG compliance including Terms
• Setting up of reactivation campaigns, including on Facebook and Postal (direct mail)
• Implementation of SMS & Push notifications – planning, content and execution
• Development and management of our Xsell strategy alongside CRM Manager
• Multi-variant testing and tracking campaign performance.
• Building emails in line with the briefs provided and creative team
• Scheduling emails in Silverpop and Optimove
• Working with CRM Manager and other stakeholders to ensure that campaigns are delivered effectively, efficiently, and in a timely manner
What do you know that makes you a great Senior CRM Executive?
• 2+ years within a CRM role, preferably within the UK facing gaming industry
• Knowledge of mobile communication tools desirable
• Knowledge of CRM software preferred, preferably Silverpop and Optimove
• Experience with Microsoft Office, notably Excel and Word
• Ability to handle a variety of tasks and work to tight deadlines
• Great organisational skills and attention to detail
• Superb communication skills, with excellent written and spoken English
Salary £33k - £38k based on experience plus benefits