RecruitGibraltar is helping one our clients who is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
What will you do as a Senior VIP Account Executive - Sports?
• Delivering outstanding service via livechat, email, and telephone to the best Customers, including placing bets by phone. Achieving KPI’s relating to speed and quality of service, and number and nature of outbound contacts
• Using tableau and other reports, identify the Company’s next Premium Customers, assess against criteria, and upgrade players accordingly
• Providing 1st class support to Customers irrespective of player preference, across all available channels and platforms
• Monitor individual and team performance against agreed SLA’s and KPI’s, and report on performance to both team members and Line Managers
• Act as escalation point to executives for service queries or complaints, and queries relating to payments, promotions, 3rd party systems, social responsibility or other areas
• Provide scheduled and ad-hoc reports highlighting performance and trends of Premium segment. Make recommendations on leveraging improved performance, as well as addressing any decline in SLA’s or NPS
• Analyse all available data to identify areas for improvement with both systems and processes used to service Premium Customers Account Management
What do you know that makes you a great Senior VIP Account Executive - Sports?
• Previous working experience within an Online Gaming environment. Outstanding understanding of all Sports, and Sports betting rules
• A flexible individual, with a willing approach to working shifts to support the Business including evenings and weekends
• Passionate about delivering highest levels of service, and an understanding of player values
• Proven record of achieving targets and KPI’s
• Organised and self-motivated individual capable of prioritising workload, and delivering to strict deadlines
• Able to improve efficiencies through improving process and systems
• Excellent communication skills, ability to coach, influence, and improve individual team member’s performance
• Highly motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
Salary £32-34k based on experience with bonus & an excellent relocation and benefits package.