Technical Account Manager - Gaming
- IT Internet and Technology
RecruitGibraltar is helping one our clients who is one of Europe's leading Gaming services providers; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees. The Technical Account Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining the long-term relationship between the customer(s) and the company.
What will you do as a Technical Account Manager?
• Key point of contact for the customer.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
• Ensure the timely delivery of requests and solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
• Communicate clearly the status of initiatives.
• Coordinate the involvement of company teams, including support, technical and management resources, in order to meet customers’ expectations.
• Deliver good customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from client.
• Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
• Introduce new/existing functionalities and products to the relevant teams internally and within our customer’s organization.
• Create and maintain relevant documentation.
• Hold and follow up meetings with customers on weekly/monthly basis to review open issues, performance and updates.
What do you know that makes you a great Technical Account Manager?
• 2+ years’ of proven experience as an Account Manager or similar position in an online gaming related company. Experience in online gaming companies – a big plus.
• Strong technical and business orientation – Ability to read and understand information from various sources.
• Exceptional verbal and written organizational, presentation, and communication skills in English.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problem.
• Very dynamic. Multi task. Fast learner. Ability to work well under low supervision.
• Excellent customer service approach. High availability. Willing to work during non-standard working hours in order to ensure high level of client’s satisfaction.
Salary based on experience with bonus & an excellent benefits package.