Marketing, PR and Web Design
|RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for a German Copywriter to join a leading online gaming operator which is experiencing exponential growth in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
What is the plan for the German Copywriter role?
The German Copywriter must be an experienced brand marketing professional who is highly collaborative, leads by example and maintains a positive attitude. The German Copywriter will, primarily, focus on preparing creative and persuasive copy to urge German-speaking consumers to purchase the client’s services.
Responsibilities will include ensuring all digital-catalog copy, web content, email, press releases, blog posts and collateral is in line with the brand identity, while staying relevant, informative and concise.
What do you know that makes you a great German Copywriter?
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, advertising or foreign languages
• 5+ years of progressive career experience writing or adapting digital marketing copy in German
• Experience in online gaming – a big advantage
• Experience with writing SEO copy – a big advantage
• A strategic thinker who can brainstorm ideas, develop concepts and produce thoughtful, enticing messaging for digital and print deliverables
• Highly creative and imaginative
• Has good written and interpersonal skills
• Goal orientated and highly functional in a team
• Has an interest in e-commerce, popular culture and new on-line advertising trends and techniques
• Provides content for & post on the social media platforms of the two brands (or more in the future)
• Reports to the Content Manager and sometimes directly to the Marketing Manager
Salary Up to €30k - 35k based on experience with bonus, an excellent relocation package and private healthcare.