Sales Account Manager (Swedish)
Sales or Telesales
|RecruitMalta are currently recruiting for a Sales Account Manager (Swedish) to join a successful and diverse support operation with an enviable track record of success and employee retention. Due to their continued success and expansion in the European markets, our client is on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative and dedicated people who want to begin a successful career. In return our client offers a diverse and exciting working environment and comprehensive training and support that actively encourages their people to develop and progress personally and professionally. In addition, an excellent benefit package is on offer that rewards their employees for their loyalty and hard work.
The company are an outsourcing business specializing in the management of strategic activities such as financial services and client relations. If you are outgoing, fearless, hungry for success and have an eye for detail then this is the company for you! You will be part of a fun, dynamic and professional team where everybody that puts in the effort gets a chance to succeed and success is rewarded well.
What is the plan for the Sales Account Manager (Swedish) role?
We are seeking for top performing Account Managers with B2B and B2C experience who will build and maintain client relationships. In this role you will be asked to manage a portfolio of clients primarily over the phone. You will foster good client relationships aiming at ongoing trading activity and the achievement of specific revenue targets. You bring to the role your sales experience, capacity to solve client issues, a passion for the financial markets and a proven track record for delivering exceptional results.
• Develop strategic account and portfolio plans work with assigned team.
• Build solid relationships and trust with clients and improve business over the phone
• Bring sales experience along with industry insights.
• Exceed client expectations via responsiveness, providing insights, marketplace knowledge, resolving technical issues.
• Ability to quickly respond to client requests.
• Meeting and exceeding set daily retention targets.
• Liaising with dormant clients and converting them into active ones.
• Fluent in Swedish
• Experience with focus on Sales/Account Management
• Flexibility to maintain focus through change and thrive in difficult situations
• Proven ability to multitask & work under pressure and build ongoing relationships
• Proven track record of exceptional performance, high productivity and meeting deadlines
• Infectious sense of enthusiasm, fun, and imagination associated with a group committed to developing the best search sales experiences in the world
• Strong ability to work under pressure and target oriented
• We are looking for candidates with a strong personality with a substantial experience in the same role
Salary €40k – €50k realistic OTE based on experience with bonus, an excellent relocation package and a number of other benefits.