Senior English Copywriter
Marketing, PR and Web Design
|RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for a Senior English Copywriter to join a leading online gaming operator which is experiencing exponential growth in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
What is the plan for the Senior English Copywriter role?
The Senior Copywriter must be an experienced brand marketing professional who is highly collaborative, leads by example and maintains a positive attitude. He/she will, primarily, focus on preparing creative and persuasive copy to urge consumers to purchase the clients’ services.
Responsibilities will include ensuring all digital-catalog copy, web content, email, press releases, blog posts and collateral. All these must take into consideration the brand identity, while staying relevant, informative and concise.
What will you do as a Senior English Copywriter?
• Put together a list of daily tasks for the content team and prioritize them, depending on their deadline
• Discuss with the promotions managers and establish all the necessary details for writing content for the given promos
• Come up with creative ideas for the constant improvement of the 3 brands
• Take part brainstorming and briefing meetings
• Apply the feedback from the marketing manager and the managers from other departments
• Edit and proofread the copy delivered by the fellow copywriters, taking into consideration current grammar norms, the brands’ TOV and promotional specifics
What do you know that makes you a great Senior English Copywriter?
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism or advertising
• 5+ years of progressive career experience writing digital marketing copy in English
• Experience in online gaming – a big advantage
• Experience with writing SEO copy – a big advantage
• A strategic thinker who can brainstorm ideas, develop concepts and produce thoughtful, enticing messaging for digital and print deliverables
• Highly creative and imaginative
• Has good written and interpersonal skills
• Goal orientated and highly functional in a team
• Have an interest in e-commerce, popular culture and new on-line advertising trends and techniques
• Provide content for & post on the social media platforms of the two brands (or more in the future)
Salary circa €30k based on experience with bonus, an excellent relocation package and private healthcare.