Warm Leads Sales Executive (Swedish)
Sales or Telesales
RecruitMalta are currently recruiting for a Warm Leads Sales Executive (Swedish) to join a successful and diverse financial support operation with an enviable track record of success and employee retention. Due to their continued success and expansion in the European markets, our client is on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative and dedicated people who want to begin a successful career. In return our client offers a diverse and exciting working environment and comprehensive training and support that actively encourages their people to develop and progress personally and professionally. In addition, an excellent benefit package is on offer that rewards their employees for their loyalty and hard work.
The company are an outsourcing business specializing in the management of strategic activities such as financial services and client relations. If you are outgoing, fearless, hungry for success and have an eye for detail then this is the company for you! You will be part of a fun, dynamic and professional team where everybody that puts in the effort gets a chance to succeed and success is rewarded well.
What is the plan for the Warm Leads Sales Executive (Swedish) role?
You will be a fluent-speaking Swedish Sales Executive who is happy and comfortable to speak to clients who have registered to use the service but need to be guided through a registration process, for an online trading service, to ensure they complete all parts of it.
This role is part customer service, part sales and big part about your personality!
You will be part of a team of young and driven individuals like yourself, who like to set high goals and challenge themselves in their work, but also invite you to enjoy your work and your leisure time on the warm and sunny island of Malta.
What will you do as a Warm Leads Sales Executive (Swedish)?
• Contact and ensure the use of the service for pre-registered customers
• Develop strong customer relationships to encourage repeat business
• Work as part of a vibrant and enthusiastic team towards record-breaking individual and company goals
What do you know that makes you a great Warm Leads Sales Executive (Swedish)?
• Previous experience in a sales or customer service role is ideal but your personality and drive is what the client wants to hire
• The advantage of previous experience or general interest in the financial markets or trading a real advantage
• Fluent Swedish speaker
• A contagious drive; and are ready for new challenges
• Interest in the area of customer communication (Phone, Email and SMS)
• Confidence in/and are computer proficient
Salary €30k – €40k realistic OTE based on experience with bonus, an excellent relocation package and a number of other benefits.