Product Owner (Casino)
Online Gaming - Marketing, PR and Web Design
|RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for a Product Owner (Casino) to join a household name in the Online Gaming Sector based in Leeds, who have an excellent reputation in their field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
They have created the kind of workplace that wins awards such as a place on the prestigious list of Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For. So grab a cup of “posh” coffee and catch up with your team before the daily standup. Then get your head into the zone, working closely alongside the other members of your team. When you need a break you can go to one of our break out areas or even have a game of table tennis.
What will you do as a Product Owner (Casino)?
As the product champion for the product you will play a pivotal role in meeting and exceeding the players needs and motivations, focusing on innovative user experiences that set new standards for the gaming industry whilst also ensuring the platform is highly scalable.
You’ll work with the UX, Research and Insight teams in order to understanding why players pick certain game content, acting as the thought leader in how they best categorise and display games and what tools and data are needed for this, all the time ensuring this is focused on making the in and out of game experience second to none.
By helping to shape the Product Vision and Strategy and owning the Product Discovery and Delivery roadmaps, your leadership will drive our cross functional teams towards a goal that is understood and motivates all levels of the business.
Finally, you’ll display the values that we consider a great product person should have: Proactivity, Collaboration and Thought Leadership.
• Understanding what is important to customers through their motivations and needs, identifying how we can give them the experiences that’ll delight them every time they use our product
• Ruthlessly prioritising to ensure we always deliver the highest value ideas and features to the customer
• Work with UX, design and optimisation teams to drive conversion improvements across key journeys
• Lead ideation sessions that focus on both expansive and reductive thinking methods
• An ability to collaborate and communicate with key stakeholders, departments and 3rd Parties
• Through a solid understanding of Agile ways of working and principles, you’ll be able to focus the team on building products in the right way, whilst offering up process improvements along the way
What do you know that makes you a great Product Owner (Casino)?
Solid previous experience as a Product Owner from within an online casino
You will need to be comfortable communicating with and working across a number of teams to develop and launch new features and capabilities.
Salary circa £60k based on experience with bonus plus an excellent package covering everything you can think of.