Banking and Financial
- Online Gaming
This role is no longer available but if you wish to send us your CV for other similar roles please do so on email@example.com
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a well established and reputable banking company who offer long term career growth, excellent salary and a rewarding working environment where you can make a real impact. They need an AML Analyst to be primarily responsible for the investigation of alerts generated by the Company’s Transaction Monitoring system and provide support to the additional activities related to Suspicious Activity Reporting, PEPs and Sanctions. The Financial Crime Analyst will report to the Head of Financial Crime on daily activities and will also be involved in specific compliance tasks and projects.
What will you do as an AML Analyst?
• Playing a key role in supporting the delivery of comprehensive financial crime prevention and Anti-Money Laundering processes
• Analysis of cases generated by internal transaction monitoring software to detect Money Laundering and / or Terrorism Financing activities
• Verification of alerted transactions by conducting reviews on Clients accounts
• Making recommendations based on research/analysis results including making risk-based SAR recommendations and preparing SARs.
• Document steps taken throughout the investigation process to ensure the activity record is updated and maintained for audit and compliance purposes.
• Review and analyse possible PEP and sanction matches and management and maintenance of the Company’s database.
• Assist with the preparation of departmental Management information reports
• Provide input to the maintenance of the departmental procedures
• Any other associated duties required from time to time to meet the departmental responsibilities and goals
What do you know that makes you a great AML Analyst?
• 2+ years working in a compliance, fraud/AML related role
• Preferably experience working in a banking or financial services environment.
• Strong working knowledge of SARs, AML and KYC rules and regulations.
• Experience with Risk IT Applications & Excel
• Experience with analysing data/reports/trends.
You must live in the Gibraltar or Southern Spain area
Salary £ 25k - 30k based on experience with bonus & an excellent relocation and benefits package.