Banking and Financial
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a leading financial services company who has a great opportunity for an AML Manager to be part of the Compliance Team whose mandate is to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations. The role will involve various aspects of compliance in accordance with developing requirements, including compliance with applicable Banking and Anti Money Laundering regulations in Gibraltar and other EEA jurisdictions.
What will you do as an AML Manager?
The role will involve collaborating with other departments and day-to-day management of the AML & Risk analysts. The AML Manager will report to the Director of Compliance/MLROboth on daily activities as well as on the progress of specific compliance efforts and projects delegated and be responsible for the review of internal SARs prior to escalation to the MLRO for submission.
The holder of this role will also need to have a good understanding of technical solutions for transaction monitoring and be able to write, implement and assess the effectiveness of payment transaction monitoring systems, the rules/alerts/thresholds needed and the quality of the output generated.
The successful candidate may also get involved in other compliance-related tasks as required by the Company, and to liaise with a range of regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies, particularly the Gibraltar Financial Investigation Unit, Gibraltar.
What do you know that makes you a great AML Manager?
• Solid experience in a senior AML role, preferably a manager
• Excellent knowledge of transaction monitoring, preferably within the payments industry
• Knowledge of implementing, operating and managing transaction monitoring software solutions
• Preferably at least 3 years experience working in a banking or financial services environment.
• Good knowledge and experience of sanctions and PEP screening and investigations
• Good knowledge, experience and practical application of customer due diligence requirements
• Experience drafting policy documents
Salary £45k - 50k based on experience with benefits package.