Android Software Engineer
IT Internet and Technology
- Online Gaming
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a long established and reputable gaming company who offer long term career growth, excellent salary, relocation assistance, and a rewarding working environment where you can make a real impact.
What is the plan for the Android Software Engineer role?
As a Mobile Android engineer you will join a lean and agile team that works on distinct projects on our industry leading native applications. You have deep knowledge of the entire Android development stack, experience developing, releasing, and maintaining native Android applications, as well as experience on collaborating on software projects. Building around simple but proven principles you are able to move fast and to deliver the best user experiences to betting and gaming customers around the globe.
What will you do as a Android Software Engineer?
You will develop and code on their industry leading apps, building features that focus on usability, simplicity, and performance. You will play a key role in the full development cycle and direction of product and feature sets.
Take feature requests and technical requirements and translate them into a set of re-usable components using elegant code solutions.
They will support you to participate in and/or take ownership over the internal software architecture and feature development, from requirements gathering, to design and implementation, to production deployment.
Development, operations, testing and others all work together to ship outstanding code to production.
What do you know that makes you a great Android Software Engineer?
• Good working understanding of the Android platform
• Expertise in Java and/or Kotlin
• Passionate about native mobile Android development – you know and follow best practices and are proficient with all aspects of modern development techniques and technologies.
• A solid engineer. You find something magical about solving problems with elegant but simple solutions. You have deep knowledge of OOP and design patterns and are a good problem solver with attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
• A good communicator. You communicate enthusiastically, clearly and concisely
Salary £50k based on experience with bonus & an excellent relocation and benefits package.