Customer Due Diligence (CDD) Officer
- Banking and Financial
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a long established and reputable gaming company who offer long term career growth, excellent salary, relocation assistance, and a rewarding working environment where you can make a real impact. They need a Customer Due Diligence (CDD) Officer to profile and monitor customers with respect to Anti-Money Laundering and assist the wider business relating to any AML concerns.
What will you do as a Customer Due Diligence (CDD) Officer?
• Review customer profiles highlighting risks or concerns to management
• Act as a point of contact for the business on any AML concern for all customers
• Be able to continually improve advice given to the business, by reference to previous customer profiles, whilst always observing the UK and Gibraltar licensing objectives
• Record, for the purposes of auditing, all known information around “high risk” customers and any actions taken
• Build a customer profile (or complete an existing one) using a variety of electronic tools
• Interpret information related to a customer’s profile to understand if there are any AML actions required (including reviews for politically exposed or sanctioned individuals)
• Own and maintain “master list” of all customer profiles and actions taken against accounts for auditing
• Interact with customer service/VIP teams and other departments regarding any AML interactions required for customers
What do you know that makes you a great Customer Due Diligence (CDD) Officer?
• Previous experience in a similar fraud role within gaming
• Broad understanding of Enhanced Due Diligence including but not limited to Know Your Customer processes
• Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills with the ability to locate, compare and extract information from multiple sources
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Appreciation of the UK and Gibraltar Licensing Objectives and the importance of these to the business
• Ability to make recommendations to the business in relation to any customer based on AML facts
• Knowledge and use of Excel to a competent level is a must
Salary £22k - 23k based on experience with bonus & benefits package.