Customer Support Team Leader
Customer Service and Call Centre
This role is no longer available but if you wish to send us your CV for other similar roles please do so on email@example.com
Recruit Gibraltar is currently looking for a Customer Support Team Leader to join one of the latest and most exciting businesses crossing the Fintech and Gaming sectors to hit the market in a long time. The company have gone through an initial start up phase and are moving to a new growth phase which will represent a perfect opportunity to benefit from that growth, both financially and professionally.
We are looking for an organised, enthusiastic and adaptive Team Leader who loves coaching and leading a team, in addition willing to help and speak to customers, preferably with an interest in Football and/or passion for sports. We are committed to creating a unique positive customer and employee experience and are enthusiastic about showing our Customers how much we are listening to them.
What will you do as Customer Support Team Leader?
• Providing day-to-day customer support, resolving queries and issues via phone, email & live chat
• Motivating team to achieve KPIs and Targets
• Working closely with managers to ensure agents are equipped and supported to hit their targets
• Being a point of escalation for customer queries and potential complaints
• Deliver regular Coaching and Quality Monitoring
• Monitoring and reporting on KPIs and performance
What do you need to be a Customer Support Team Leader?
• Previous experience in a Customer service management role
• Experience of working in online gaming strongly preferred
• Experience of supervising or managing people or teams
• Experience in monitoring and reporting performance against targets
• Ability to support and motivate colleagues
• Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
• Experience in delivering performance reviews and feedback to people and teams
• Intermediate Excel skills
• Must be available to work evenings,weekends and bank holidays
Salary £24k - £28k based on experience with benefits package.