Head of Marketing
Marketing, PR and Web Design
An exciting and rare opportunity for an experienced Marketing professional to join a global financial services advisory business, providing financial planning advice and expertise to the expatriate market. With offices across Europe and further afield including the Cayman Islands and the USA, we offer a unique opportunity to someone who can collate the brand image across all offices but also respond to country-specific marketing requirements.
What is the plan for the Head of Marketing role?
The Group Head of Marketing is responsible for all of our marketing activities and will manage the development and implementation of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business.
What will you do as a Head of Marketing?
• Development and implementation of the Marketing and Brand strategy for new and existing products. advertising materials, campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
• Regular advertising across most forms of media including articles in expatriate newspapers and magazines.
• Ongoing management and updates to the company website and social media.
• Working in collaboration with the company’s financial services advisory team; enabling them to meet their business objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
• Organise the company annual conference and all corporate and social events across all locations, including seminars, golf events etc.
• Work closely with the third party content provider to design marketing materials. This role is focused on design rather than content so a close working relationship with our UK based content provider will be essential.
• Responsible for the maintenance and development of all the company’s artwork.
• Develop and deliver internal marketing and communications strategies, including quarterly results.
• Undertake market research and analyse competitors to enable continuous improvement.
What do you know that makes you a great Head of Marketing?
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing preferred
• Ideally a Professional Chartered Marketer (CIM).
• Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles.
• Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
• Flexible approach as regular travel within Europe may be required.
Salary of circa 50k plus bonus (based on performance) and additional benefits.