Java Software Developer
IT Internet and Technology
- Online Gaming
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a market leading egaming company who has a great opportunity for a Java Developer to join this high performance team based in Gibraltar. The company is progressive and ambitious, has a policy of promoting from within and has a dedication to professional training and progression.
What is the plan for the Java Developer role?
We are seeking a Java Software Engineer to integrate an agile team of highly motivated professionals dedicated to improving current production software and develop new features using the most adequate design patterns and technologies available in the market. The company has a strong engineering culture, and teams have space to mature their software and deliver solutions with high code quality standards, highly scalable, easily testable, maintainable and extensible.
What will you do as a Java Developer?
• Owning new features from inception to production release, working across the company with different teams.
• Dedicated to delivering tested and high performant code for a distributed microservices architecture.
• Grow a production environment in a maintainable / reliable / monitored way.
• Create and maintain quality software using best practices in a continuous integration and delivery environment.
What do you know that makes you a great Java Developer?
• Solid professional development experience in java (preferably java 8).
The current tech stack includes but not limited to:
- Java 8+
- Mongo DB
- Spring Ecosystem (spring-boot, spring-data, spring-integration, etc.)
- Kubernetes, Docker
• Experience with spring-boot.
• Experience in service-oriented architecture.
• Problem solver and passionate about delivering high quality software.
• Knowledge of test automation tools and frameworks.
Salary £40k - £50k based on experience with bonus & an excellent relocation and benefits package.