Accountancy and Insurance
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a leading fiduciary services company who has a great opportunity for a Junior Accountant to act as the focal point for clients providing financial services regulatory services. Their clients range from individual private clients to large multinational corporations that have been nurtured over a 40+ year existence.
What will you do as a Junior Accountant?
• Inputting transactions and preparing accounts to trial balance level
• Preparation of annual statutory and Trust accounts
• Preparation of tax and dividend returns
• Processing monthly payroll for clients
• Knowledge of viewpoint preferable be but not essential
What do you know that makes you a great Junior Accountant?
You could be a recent accountancy graduate, looking to continue on to professional exams such as ACCA or equivalent, or to a part qualified accountant, with a year or two of experience.
you will be based locally to Gibraltar or Southern Spain
Salary circa £26k based on experience with bonus & benefits package.