Junior Production Systems Analyst
IT Internet and Technology
RecruitGibraltar is currently looking for a Junior Production Systems Analyst to join one of the latest and most exciting businesses crossing the Fintech and Gaming sectors to hit the market in a long time. The company have gone through an initial start up phase and are moving to a new growth phase which will represent a perfect opportunity to benefit from that growth, both financially and professionally.
The successful candidate will be charged with initially helping to organise the infrastructure for the new office and then help in the ongoing production support function. You will be empowered with supporting the platform and partake in improving the service support capability of the Gibraltar operations. This role is for a great problem solver and coordinator with a solid understanding of general IT technologies and great attitude to keeping systems working smoothly on behalf of our passionate client base.
What will you do as a Junior Production Systems Analyst?
• Partake in production support rotas/cycles
• Continually undertake knowledge acquisition
• Continually contribute towards production concerns (uptime, scale, client satisfaction) as a full lifecycle exercise
• Document and maintain the technology support runbook to a high standard
• Contribute towards the production-first culture within the organisation
• Manage change and feature deployment process
• Mange the client notification process for system degradation
• Work closely with DevOps to deliver robust and scalable production systems
• Maintain and adhere to agreed SLAs for system support
• Contribute experience/expertise towards achieving a scalable and cost-effective cloud infrastructure
• Support data collection for cyclical audit and internal assessment for production health checks
Tech stack: Node.js, Java, Python, Angular, React, Redis, Elastic Search, MongoDB, MySQL, AWS, Heroku, Docker, Kubernetes
What makes you the perfect candidate for the Junior Production Systems Analyst role?
• Proven experience in a similar support role - eg. helpdesk
• Knowledge Jira Service Desk / Jira Software Projects
• KPI Data Collection and Service Uptime Reporting
• Experience in Gaming/Media/Fintech is highly desirable
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
• ITIL Framework and SQL reporting skills experience is desirable
Salary circa £30k based on experience with benefits package.