NodeJs Software Developer - API
IT Internet and Technology
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a market leading egaming company who has a great opportunity for a NodeJs Software Developer - API to join this high performance team based in Gibraltar. The company is progressive and ambitious, has a policy of promoting from within and has a dedication to professional training and progression.
What is the plan for the NodeJs Software Developer role?
We are looking to add a skilled NodeJs software developer into a highly motivated and self-organized agile team in charge of developing high scalability API applications using NodeJs. The team creates and delivers a unified abstraction layer spanning multiple and differing middlewares, enabling mobile device platform teams to build industry leading user experiences through a consistent and performant API layer.
What will you do as a NodeJs Software Developer?
• Write code with focus on usability, simplicity, performance and scalability. We have a global footprint.
• Participate in the full development cycle, from innovation to code-reviews to delivery to production.
• Create and maintain quality software using best practices in a continuous integration and delivery environment.
• Rewrite, refactor and fine-tune code.
• Deliver on business functionality for a rapidly evolving product, balancing speed and performance with API consistency.
• Improving the architecture for resiliency and scalability of this critical API
What do you know that makes you a great NodeJs Software Developer?
• Mid to senior-level software development experience.
• Strong skills and knowledge with NodeJs in particular, and API development in general
• Practical understanding of data structures and design patterns.
• Experience with developing api services for complex domains.
• Experience with running services in production.
• Good problem solver with attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
• Hands on, passionate, persistent, creative, and humble. You get things done.
Salary £50k - 55k based on experience with bonus & an excellent relocation and benefits package.