Production Systems Analyst
IT Internet and Technology
This role is no longer available but if you wish to send us your CV for other similar roles please do so on firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruit Gibraltar is currently looking for a Production Systems Analyst to join one of the latest and most exciting businesses crossing the Fintech and Gaming sectors to hit the market in a long time. The company have gone through an initial start up phase and are moving to a new growth phase which will represent a perfect opportunity to benefit from that growth, both financially and professionally.
The successful candidate will be charged with fulfilling critical production support function as a skilled production support analyst with strong expertise in Incident and Problem management within a cloud-based configuration. You will be empowered with supporting the platform and partake in improving the service support capability of the Gibraltar operations. This role is for a great problem solver and coordinator with a solid understanding of modern cloud platform technologies and great attitude to keeping systems working smoothly on behalf of our passionate client base.
What will you do as a Production Systems Analyst?
• Partake in production support rotas/cycles
• Continually undertake knowledge acquisition
• Continually contribute towards production concerns (uptime, scale, client satisfaction) as a full lifecycle exercise
• Document and maintain the technology support runbook to a high standard
• Contribute towards the production-first culture within the organisation
• Manage change and feature deployment process
• Mange the client notification process for system degradation
• Work closely with DevOps to deliver robust and scalable production systems
• Maintain and adhere to agreed SLAs for system support
• Contribute experience/expertise towards achieving a scalable and cost-effective cloud infrastructure
• Support data collection for cyclical audit and internal assessment for production health checks
• Partake in regular operational review with external 3rd party suppliers and internal stakeholders
Tech stack: Node.js, Java, Python, Angular, React, Redis, Elastic Search, MongoDB, MySQL, AWS, Heroku, Docker, Kubernetes
What makes you the perfect candidate for the Production Systems Analyst role?
• Proven experience in a similar support role
• Solid technical background as a system programmer or administrator
• Good knowledge Jira Service Desk / Jira Software Projects
• KPI Data Collection and Service Uptime Reporting
• Experience in Gaming/Media/Fintech is highly desirable
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
• ITIL Framework and SQL reporting skills experience is desirable
Salary circa £30k - 40k based on experience with benefits package.