Responsible Gambling Representative
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a market leading egaming company who has a great opportunity for a Responsible Gaming Representative to join this high performance team based in Gibraltar. The company is progressive and ambitious, has a policy of promoting from within and has a dedication to professional training and progression.
What is the plan for the Responsible Gambling Representative role?
We are looking for candidates who have previous Responsible Gambling experience, strong communication skills and excellent organisational skills. You must be a team player who can handle sensitive situations with confidence. Reporting to the Responsible Gambling Manager, you will have conversations by phone and email with customers and Compliance support staff. You will constantly strive to improve and refine the profiling of potentially risky behaviour and develop appropriate interventions. Using data and reports, you’ll be able to identify trends and patterns of behaviour with the aim to limit potentially damaging behaviour.
The shifts will be 8 hours within the period of 17:00 in the evening to 8:00 am in the morning
What will you do as a Responsible Gambling Representative?
· Analyzing risk-scoring reports to identify potential AR/PG behavior, contact players who are at risk by phone or email and provide support according to internal policies and procedures in relation to additional checks, self-exclusion and account blocking
· Day-to-day handling of the modelling tool to identify players exhibiting behaviors that may indicate a gambling problem, including activity analysis, basic source of funds/AML checks
· Proactively monitor and review players' accounts to identify potential “At Risk/Problem Gamblers” and ensure the appropriate level of interaction is conducted.
· Handling of escalated/complex queries and complaints as required to investigate and determine the most appropriate action to take
· Prioritize incoming messages and workload to meet SLAs for completing cases.
· Ensure that all Responsible gambling cases are dealt with in a timely manner in order to provide customers with a quick and efficient dispute resolution service.
· Process RG complaints and associated resolution and reporting procedures in line with SLA
· Interacting with customers based on identified risk via email & phone (chat)
· Ensure that incoming requests for Timeouts or Self Exclusion are processed in an efficient and timely manner, carrying out database searches for related accounts and clearly marking up accounts for audit purposes
What do you know that makes you a great Responsible Gambling Representative?
· Previous experience in Responsible Gambling is a must with an excellent understanding of RG Indicators & practices
· Background in online gambling industry with knowledge of betting/gambling products and their relative potential for causing harm
· Good understanding of UK Gambling Regulation and relevant provisions for the protection of vulnerable persons
· Ability to communicate in a sensitive and calm manner, often when dealing distressed or angry customers
· Flexible to shift work and ability to work as part of a team as well as independently, in a very fast paced and changing environment
· Proficient in MS Office- Word, Excel & Powerpoint
Salary £21k based on experience with bonus & benefits package.