Senior Actuarial - Pricing Analyst
Accountancy and Insurance
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is an International Insurance Company who has a great opportunity for a Senior Actuarial / Pricing Analyst. The company is a progressive and ambitious company who has a policy of promoting from within and has a dedication to professional training and progression
You will join the Actuarial team to provide analysis, insight and competitive advantage by producing recommendations and reports which maximise the profitability of the insurance company .
- To produce timely and accurate reserves for management decision-making purposes.
- Ability to improve and implement new reserving process
- Production of findings in a clear and logical manner
- Ability to find solutions to and make recommendations on everyday business issues.
- To produce research that will improve business practice.
- Ensure excellent communication with all internal business areas, including presentation on key subjects to the management and board members
- To mentor and support other members of the Pricing Team
- Degree level or above in a Statistical or Mathematical Science
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Solid experience of SAS, and ideally ResQ, EMBLEM and Radar
- Excellent data and statistical analysis skills
- Good numerical skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to present complex concepts at a level appropriate for the audience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to adopt a logical approach to solving problems
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Strong IT skills
- Logical thinker with solid reasoning ability
Salary circa £50k based on experience.