RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a market leading service provider, who have a great opportunity for a Systems Administrator. You will join the existing and stable team of technicians to ensure maximum up time in the systems.
Experience needed in:
• Linux Administration in a large organisation (CentOS 6-7 & Ubuntu Server)
• Microsoft Windows Server 2012R2/2016 and knowledge of Microsoft Server products such as Exchange, AD, DNS, CA, Skype for Business
• VMware skills of VMware vSphere, maintenance, upgrade and migration.
• Scripting support – Bash Shell, HTML, PHP, Perl
• SAN and NAS implementations (FC/iSCSI/NFS/CIFS)
• SAN experience with Dell EMC Unity, NetApp, HPE MSA.
• Networking: TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, DHCP, DNS, Routing, Switching and Firewalls
• Installation of physical hardware in the datacenter (servers, storage, cabling, subnets, VLANS, etc)
• Ability to design and build highly available systems and maintain a backup infrastructure
• Maintain ISP Infrastructure (FreeRadius, Bind, Apache, Nginx, MySQL, Postfix, Syslog)
• Developing monitoring and security systems (Nagios, Cacti, PRTG, Grafana)
• Ability to support internal enterprise applications – Billing system, ticketing systems Zendesk.
• Incident and problem analysis, progression and resolution.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks with clear sense of ownership and priority
• On-call support
Salary £35,000 - £45,000 plus package