Underwriting Support Assistant
Accountancy and Insurance
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a long established and reputable insurance company who operate mainly in the UK market and provide a rewarding working environment where you can make a real impact. They are looking
for an Underwriting Support Assistant to support the Underwriting Department, working across all core insurance functions.
What will you do as an Underwriting Support Assistant?
• Assist the Underwriting Department by providing general underwriting administration and processing functions to ensure efficient workflow within the team;
• Assist the Compliance Department by providing general administrative support;
• Assist the Complaints Department by proving general administrative support;
• Maintain documents and files, both manually and electronically, to ensure the company complies with the regulatory environment as well as internal and external audit guidelines;
• Manage and organise own workload, diaries and mailboxes;
• General administrative duties such as scanning, photocopying, profiling, issuing documentation, research, filing etc;
What do you know that makes you a great Underwriting Support Assistant?
• Previous experience in an insurance administration role
• Competence with Microsoft Excel and other MS Office systems;
• Excellent organisational and time management skills, including the ability to effectively prioritise own workload and high levels of work;
• Strong interpersonal, communication (oral and written);
• Must be conscientious and able to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail;
• Ability to work independently and as part of smaller core team;
Salary up to £22,500 based on experience with benefits package.