AML and Compliance Officer
RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for an AML and Compliance Officer to join a driven and ambitious name in the Online Gaming Sector, who are forging an excellent reputation in their field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
You will be dealing with issues related to AML and suspicious activities in order to ensure compliance with AML legislation and industry regulatory requirements. The position can be considered an entry-level role and for the right candidate, it possesses room to advance into new roles and responsibilities, an ideal way to advance a career in this industry.
What will you do as an AML and Compliance Officer?
• Use a variety of methods to determine and identify customer source of funds and assess the risk of customer activities to be linked with money laundering or criminal activities;
• Review the procedures related to gathering customer due diligence, risk profile records and documents, whilst ensuring that all customer accounts are adequately flagged;
• Report and escalate all suspicious activity investigations and risk profile information requiring further review to the MLRO;
• Prepare detailed internal reports and assist with any further information which may be required;
• AML/CFT compliance, such as reviewing of alerts, replying to requests for information, and ensuring that all relevant databases are kept updated between departments;
• Ad-hoc AML related projects assigned in line with business exigencies;
• General compliance queries;
• Ensure compliance with internal and external legislation and regulation and the effective implementation of rules at all organizational levels
What do you know that makes you a great AML and Compliance Officer?
You will be a self-motivated individual who is enthusiastic in gambling and AML related areas and is eager to pursue a career within this field.
You must demonstrate good organisational skills and must be able to work independently as well as part of a team and possess strong communication, investigation, risk analysis, and decision-making skills.
Previous gaming experience is preferred as is a related qualification (whether AML or Legal) .
Salary based on experience plus an excellent package.