Human Resources Administrator
Hr and Recruitment
Recruit Gibraltar is currently looking for a Human Resources Administrator to join a well established, Malta based company who specialises in importation and distribution throughout Malta & Gozo.
The candidate is expected to:
• Act as the main point of contact for employees’ queries on HR-related topics and provide support as required.
• Support and participate in the recruitment and selection process, including the on-boarding process of new employees.
• Responsible for the off-boarding process, including creating and conducting exit interviews.
• Maintain employee files and the compensation, benefits and leave of employees, using -Bamboo HR and Shireburn Indigo Software respectively.
• Ensure compliance with labour regulations and GDPR law.
• Develop policies and procedures.
• Responsible of health and safety.
• Monitor HR department’s budget.
What makes you a great Human Resources Administrator:
• Previous HR Admin experience
• Minimum of an A’ level standard of education.
• Proficiency in English and Maltese.
• Must show the ability to persuade and influence others.
Salary based at 19k plus benefits.